Access this video series now!
Stay up to date on cutting-edge research investigating the connections and mechanisms that drive The Hallmarks of Neurodegeneration. Live imaging, detailed gene expression analysis, and innovative mouse models in the hands of scientific experts from around the globe reveal insights about neurobiology, neuroimmunology, metabolism, senescent cells, and proteins that lead to neurodegenerative disease. A progressive understanding of these cellular mechanisms is critical for making novel discoveries and developing effective therapeutics.
Register to watch webinars on neurodegeneration, presented by leading researchers from around the globe.
- Li-Huei Tsai, PhD | Altered Metabolism "Uncovering the Role of Alzheimer's Disease Risk Genes Using Stem Cells and Human Brains"
- Marco Colonna, MD | Neuroinflammation "Heterogeneity of Meningeal B cells Reveals a Lymphopoietic Niche at CNS Borders"
- Darren Baker, PhD | Senescence "Cellular Senescence in Aging and Disease"
- Nancy Ip, PhD | Neuroinflammation "Understanding Innate Immunity in Alzheimer's Disease – Insights for the Development of Therapeutics"
- Alexander Jeans, PhD | Protein Folding & Aggregation “Hebbian Plasticity – the Elusive Missing Link in Alzheimer’s Disease Pathology?”